Friday, October 20, 2006

My New Favorite Thing

Tracy mentioned her new pair of Crocs on her blog today so I figured I'd show ya mine, too. After hearing Shannon go on and on about how great Crocs are, I decided to check them out. I've always thought they were pretty ugly but she said that they were incredibly comfortable. I like that idea. Then she mentioned that you can now decorate your Crocs with this new shoe jewelry called Jibbitz. When I saw all the cool things you could put on your shoes I was hooked. I got a couple of ladybugs for good luck. Of course, I had to represent for my hometown team, the Cincinnati Bengals. Obviously no explanation is needed for the penguins. It's not like I needed to be reminded of Mia since she consumes nearly all of my conscious thought these days but just for fun I thought I'd include my girl's name. My sister and I got my mom a purple pair for her birthday and I'm sure Mia will have at least one or two pairs when she gets home. I stuck with basic black. I figured they'd go with anything. Oh and as far as comfortable goes...... like wearing slippers. Why did I wait so long?

10 comments:

4D said...

I am a holsdout on those. Might go for flip flops but that's it!

Your are super cute!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

You know I love 'em - been wearing crocs for a long time in the hospital. Yours are much more stylish!

I'm waiting for the first person to ask you who is 'missing in action' though. Bet it happens eventually.

Anonymous said...

How cute are those?? I'm llike you I have always thought they were UGLY!!! Plus, I thought they looked cheap. Couldn't imagine why everyone was wearing them. The black looks kinda classy though, and I love the little decorations, too cute!! If they are REALLY that comfy, I may have to break down and buy some. Did your mom like hers?
PS Remind me when I see you, I've got a story for you!!!

Tamara said...

Now those are some stylin' crocs!

Debra Sue said...

OMG! Shanny has sucked another one into her Crocs cult! NOOOO.....

Just kidding! When we all met up in NC, I was the only one in the group who didn't have on crocs. You can see on my blog the shoes I prefer. High, high, high!

Cute jibbitz, love the name and ladybugs.

Joannah said...

Wow! Who knew? I may have to break down and get a pair, but I just keep thinking, "What would Stacy and Clinton say about Crocs?" ;-)

Oh, well. They probably wouldn't endorse too many of my shoe choices anyway.

Drea said...

Ok, I hated crocs too, but at the beginning of the summer bought some cute ones in light blue. I wore them every weekend at the lake because I could walk in the water, or the mud and they always came clean! I love those jibbitz things, of course do you think I can find them anywhere up here in Canada? Nope!

Polar Bear said...

Those are so cute! I didn't know they had she jewlery! FUN!!

Polar Bear said...

That is supposed to say "SHOE" not she? That's what I get for not proof reading. Sorry.

Tao's Mommy said...

Great crocs!! When I seen the jewlery for them, I thought it was a great idea, but didnt know how many looks I would get if my shoes were "decorated"....so I only bought the ladybug. Now, all I see is people with "decorated" crocs...I'm keeping my butt for not buying more!!
Your look GREAT!!!