Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mindless Distraction


So to take my mind off the fact that the Bengals lost by 1 friggin' point to Tampa Bay, I thought I'd play this silly game that everyone else seems to be playing on their blogs. So I look like the dorky girl from Full House? And Anna Pacquin. What is she.... like twelve? Obviously, they must mean Ashlee Simpson before the nose job. Paris Hilton... now that's a bit scary. And who the hell is Norkys Batista? Well in the words of my twin, Paris Hilton, she's hot! So I guess I should be thankful that some goofy software thinks I look like her. I'm off to Google search for Norkys. I'm curious now what her claim to fame is. If you want to play along click here. Sorry it's a little blurry but I had to shrink it down to make it fit here.

*Update: For all of you dying to know, Ms Batista is a Venezuelan actress and model. She was first runner up in the "Miss Venezuela" beauty pageant. When I googled her name almost all the info came up in Spanish but there was no translation needed for the nudie pics of her that were out there. From the looks of all that I saw (and I saw a lot!) I should be honored for the comparison, I guess....

5 comments:

GGHadden said...

Ohh, please be happy for us here in Tampa Bay...the Bucs really needed at least one win :) I was getting to embarassed to wear any of my "fan clothes".

Don't think I will play along with the look-a-like game...when I was in my early 20's people told me I looked like Bette Midler and since I haven't gotten my nose fixed yet I don't think want to hear that again.

Robin said...

Not sure I will play along either. When I was younger, I was told I looked like Dolly Parton (without the big boobs). . not sure if that was a compliment or not.. I've also been told Wynonna.. "what the heck". I think I'll have to stay away from that game. Not sure I wanna know who my look a likes are. Although, who knows, maybe I could prove I look NOTHING like either of those country ladies. (and I love country by the way)

C's Mom said...

Sorry bout your Who-Dey!

Hey, at least your chicks are closer than Lisa Ling to me. I'm pretty sure I had the same Norkys chick too...she was the Latin one (I thought) in my bunch. I didn't bother looking her up. See - now we're twins?!?! I think that thing is insane.

I'm just glad it didn't tell me I look like Donald Trump.

Joannah said...

Yeah, I'm beginning to seriously doubt that there's any science behind that whole thing. ;-)

Mariah said...

Yeah, too funny!!