- One of which is to have Mia home within the next 365 days. I realize that this is completely out of my control but I have faith. Please let it be so.
- I'm going to get healthy this year!! Once and for all. No more yo yo-ing up and down with the weight. I'm gonna get strong and fit so I can feel good. I want to be the best mom that I can which means taking care of myself, too. And I'm gonna make it up the Great Wall dammit!
- I'm going to get my house in order. Get all the little things done that need to be done. Especially Mia's nursery! I can't wait to see that finished. At the rate you're going Connie, you should run out of projects soon. Maybe you can take a drive north and help a sista out!
- I'm going to work my arse off to get as much of this adoption debt behind me. I'd like to start out my new life as a mom without all of that hanging over my head.
- I'm going to make more of an effort with my friends. I'm starting to recognize that I've been isolating myself a lot here lately. I'm going to make more time and be a better friend this year.
- I'm going to start a journal just to jot down a short note about what I've done every day and anything that I feel may be important at the time. I want to be able to look back and see what I was doing on the day that Mia was born and found. I hope I haven't procrastinated so much that I've already missed it.
- I'm going to be spontaneous and have fun! This is my last year to be crazy and reckless. I'm gonna have to be a responsible adult soon.
I hope that you can all keep whatever new year resolutions you make for yourselves. I pray that 2007 will bring many positive changes for all of us. Especially those of us waiting for our babies. I never imagined that this silly, little blogging hobby would have such an impact on my life but it has. I'm constantly amazed at the connections I make and the support shown. I've made some new friendships that I know will last a lifetime. And I'm grateful for that. So to all of my bloggy buddies, real life friends and family, and strangers who just happen to find my life interesting.... I hope you continue to follow my crazy adventures as I travel this path to my daughter, Mia.
Happy New Year! 2007 is gonna be awesome!