Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What Every Single Girl Needs.....

So I'm on the computer minding my own business and I see this pop up as an instant message....

"hi ma'am michael here from indiana but travel a lot on business..in the dayton area today...any interest in an older, part time, for real, for free, male house servant/slave? if so message me back and i can explain more...if not sorry to have bothered you and have a great week"

I was tempted and almost responded to ask if he would mow my grass, do the dishes and clean the toilet. Somehow I'm thinking that's not what he had in mind.

13 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Ha! Maybe I could get his e-mail address? That's really funny!

Tiffany

wzgirl said...

What? Oh my...

C's Mom said...

Dear God save me....'Michael' in INDIANA....noooooooo!!!!

I'm gonna have nightmares.

Joannah said...

Eeww... Yuck!

~Kristen said...

OMG...eewww!! You are too funny, you so should have tried for the lawn mowing option!! he he

Care said...

LOL - you should have definately asked if he scrubs toilets too. Oh my - where do these people come from????

Special K said...

Yeah... but he would've wanted to mow the lawn wearing a studded dog collar... and nothing else!

Not sure the neighbors would've appreciated that.

t~ said...

Wow, that's an offer I've never received!

It could've been true love staring at you through the screen or windows...???

Shannon said...

Dude, please tell me you emailed him back. Just a little? I bet he'd have sent you a picture of himself in a thong holding a toilet brush. That's hot. Heh.

Lisa and Tate said...

Hmmmmmm... I wonder when he will be coming thru my town.... I've got some jobs for him too!!!

Lisa

Jen said...

I have a riding crop you can borrow!

Carla said...

Okay, now being the bargain hunter you are, how could you pass up a free offer? :op

Tamara said...

LOL- you have GOT to be kidding??? What an interesting proposal!