Friday, March 23, 2007

Jumping On The Meme Train

Nothing interesting going on over here so I'll join the meme that's going around. By the way, what the hell does "meme" mean and why are these little questionnaires called that?

1. Can you cook? I can do the basics and I can follow directions in a cookbook. But I don't like to cook. My meal preparation consists of poking holes in the plastic to vent and nuking for about 4 minutes.

2. What was your dream growing up? That my Prince Charming would come and sweep me off my feet to a gorgeous house in the 'burbs with a white picket fence where we'd live happily ever after with our very well behaved 2.5 kids and dog. Well, at least I got the dog, right? :P

3. What talent do you wish you had? Singing. Like the Carrie Underwood or Mariah Carey kind.

4. Favorite place? In my bed with clean sheets fresh from the dryer.

5. Favorite vegetable? Peas.

6. The last book you read? I barely have time to get through blogs these days.....

7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius.

8. Any Tattoos and /or Piercings? 2 tat's and 1 more planned. Double-pierced ears. Used to have the belly button pierced but it got ripped out. That sucked.

9. Worst Habit? Running late. Always. Even though it's never intentional.

10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? I got this from Connie & Stacy who I've had the pleasure of hanging with on more than one occasion. I also saw it over at Melissa's & I plan to meet her someday.

11. What is your favorite sport? Watching Bengals football. Playing would be soccer.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic. See #14. Things could always be worse.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Take a nap if the floor wasn't too nasty.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I got sick and almost died. Click here if you're interested in the gory details.

15. Tell me a weird fact about you: I delivered my sister's youngest son. I'll have to tell that story someday. It's a good one.

16. Do you have any pets? Only the most magnificent dog in the world, Griffey.

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Yes but it requires alcohol. A lot.

18. What time is it where you are now? 7:30p.m. but who cares really?

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Cute. Unless they have a butcher knife or chain saw.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? To have a body like Beyonce. Bootylicious!

21. What color eyes do you have? Hazel.

22. Ever been arrested? No but I've arrested many.

23. Bottle or Draft? Bottle. But prefer margaritas.

24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? That's easy. Adoption fund.

25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Sugarfree Green Apple but I forget the brand.

26. Which is your favorite bar to hang at? Been there. Done that. Over it.

27. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? These days sleep. But usually hang with my family and friends.

29. Do you swear a lot? F*ck yeah!

30. What is your favorite swear word? See above. It's a job hazard but I'm trying to clean it up.

31. Biggest pet peeve? Mean people. And people who drive slow in the fast lane.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? A-little-wild-and-crazy-super-cool-funny-chick. That's one word, isn't it?

Go ahead and hop on the meme train if you're bored....

14 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Peas??? Really??
Love your answers!
How sweet with #10.
I too ripped my naval peircing out - not pretty.
Cool beans on the 2 tatts...waiting for someone to beat my 4.
I can't believe you delivered your nephew.
They can make a T.V. show about you...wait...don't they have that already...C.O.P.S

kitchu said...

Okay, totally wanting to know about your tatts, and SO dying to hear about number 15!! How cool... or maybe it wasn't so cool for you??

Love this meme. Will have to pick it up and do it soon.

Shandra said...

Did the dancing, tats and alcohol happen in the same night?

Carla said...

Okay, I'm not giving you credit for "delivering" Teagan, as I did that. You caught him.

Semantics, babe.

Polar Bear said...

Can't wait to hear the story of how you "caught" Teagan!

What is your next tat?

You are right about that favorite place. I would have to say that is the perfect place.

Colleen said...

OK - #17 has me rolling....(but I have the same answer).

You and Connie with your peas. (like peas and carrots...) I am not a lover of the pea.

wzgirl said...

Totally looking forward to the baby delivery story.

C's Mom said...

I'm laughing. Carla is such the midwife. Yes, she has it right...mama delivered him and you caught. It;s nice when we can catch 'em and not have to drag 'em out ;0)

Hey, you like that gum that makes your breath smell like you've been smoking a ginormous doobie.

M and M said...

I will be waiting for the details on the 'catching' Teagan story!

OziMum said...

hehehe! Don't you plan on meeting me? A quick trip to Australia would be good for ya, I reckon?!!

I wanna know what meme is too!!!

Norma said...

I'm waiting for the baby catching story!

Sam said...

I knew you would have good answers!!!

aimeeg said...

You have quite the history of interesting stories!

I wanna know how to say "meme"-is it short "e", like rhymes with "hem" or long e, like rhymes with "beam"?? That's the reading teacher in me.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

So it's Olivia's nap time and decided to catch up on what my blog friends were up to. Thanks for sharing. Don't have time these days to do my own though......

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)