- I have crossed a threshold. I officially have less than 100 log in dates ahead of me. 98 to be exact. Referrals are now through March 8, 2006. What does that mean exactly? Uh... just that I'm moving forward in the line. According to this website, I'll get a referral in March 2011. However... I'm still guessing it's gonna be more like late 2010. Unless I believe her then it could be as soon as next week. Just kidding. You know I love ya Kim... but I seriously want some of whatever you're smoking. LOL!
- Speaking of log in dates... tomorrow marks 34 months. That's a long ass time. But according to all my recently referred friends and those recently home with their babies.... it's totally worth the wait. I believe ya. I do. But some days it's just hard to imagine.
- Someone recently said that I was in the tunnel. Can't see the light at the end yet. But at least I've stepped into the tunnel. That cracked me up. And feels kinda true.
- I decided on a paint color for the nursery. I hope to start rolling it on next weekend.
- I forgot to pay my state taxes. I did my federal awhile ago cuz I always get a refund. This year I figured I was only gonna get about $20 back from the state. Which apparently did not motivate me to get them done. So tomorrow I've gotta get that together. (Classic procrastinator, right? I could be doing them now instead of blogging... but no.)
- I wore my winter coat and scarf to work this morning. Spring hasn't found it's way to Ohio yet. Although nobody told my lawn that. The backyard desperately needs mowed. Every time I let Griffey out to "do his business" I swear he turns around and looks at me like "Are you kidding me? Break out the lawnmower already!". And just for the record... I'm not procrastinating that job right now cuz it's pouring down rain. So even if I wanted to, I couldn't mow. Not that I ever really want to.
- Speaking of work this morning, I was about 5 minutes EARLY. Did you hear me, people? I said I was there BEFORE the time I was supposed to be there. And Hell Did Not Freeze Over.
- Anybody watching Survivor? Is the coach guy driving y'all crazy, too? What a super flake. He's the classic case of a good looking guy who should never open his mouth. Well, sorta good looking. In a romance book cover hair guy kinda way, I guess. My fave is Tyson. His clever, witty snark is endearing. Reminds me of... well, of me... and several of my friends, too. LOL!
- I know many of you own the Flip video recorder thing-a-ma-jiggy. I'm planning to buy one soon. Any advice? Recommendations? What's the difference (besides price tag) between the Video, Ultra, Mino & Mino HD? Okay HD I imagine is a better picture quality, right? But what about the others? Can you really see any difference in the video?
- Spent Easter with the fam over at my sister's house. So I'll wrap this up with some cute kid pics cuz it's been awhile since I've shared any.
Tatum, Braeden and Teagan in line waiting to be released to hunt eggs in the backyard. I mostly talk about the T's here cuz I see them much more often than Braeden. But for those wondering... he belongs to my brother. He and Teagan are the same age. They're best buddies.
Yes that's a real rabbit. He's one of the pets in the T's household. He came out to play since it was Easter and all.
I just think this pic is funny. It's all the egg hunters gathered to discuss whether they think they missed any of the eggs or not. Which is why they're so intently gazing around the yard. Rarely would you ever see all five standing still AND in close proximity without bloodshed. LOL!
The two biggest T's climbing trees that are probably really too small for them to climb. See the rabbit hutch back there against the fence. That's the Easter bunny's house.