Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bathtub Baby

Today is our bathtub baby's 6th birthday. It's hard to believe that slippery little sucker is now an opinionated kindergardner. His favorite things are monster trucks, Legos and irritating his siblings. He has this obnoxious laugh that sounds just like Burt from Sesame Street. It constantly cracks me and his mother up. His brain works in a way that I don't always understand but keeps us on our toes as evidenced by this crazy conversation. But he also has an irrestible charm and has on occasion sweet talked me into spending the night without any other siblings attached....which is a hugely big deal when you're part of a set of 5. He still runs down the stairs and knocks me over with a hug every time I come to visit. Every single time. I adore him .... as I do all my nieces and nephews.

Happy 6th Birthday Teagan!!
Teagan and Braeden

Easily the most popular story I ever tell is the one of how he made his very unique entrance into the world. So if you wanna chuckle again or if you've never heard it go here to understand why he's our bathtub baby.

2 comments:

Ani said...

That is the funniest story I have read in a long time! Happy birthday to your beautiful nephew!

Shannon said...

I remember reading about the Bathtub baby! He sounds like a wonderful young man! Handsome, too! Happy Birthday, Teagan! =)