Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've Got Mail

I got a very interesting piece of mail today. This was all it said for the return address. And this is what I found inside. A portrait of yours truly. I hope she doesn't actually think my head is that big.
So I called to tell her thanks for drawing me a picture. And this is the conversation we had.

Tatum: I can make another picture to mail you. What else do you like?
Me: Hmmmm....I don't know.
Tatum: Well, I know you like penguins. But what else? Like what about butterflies? Or ladybugs?
Me: Oh yeah...I really like ladybugs.
Tatum: Okay. I'll make you a picture with stickers on it. With ladybug stickers.
Me: Oh no...you don't have to use your ladybug stickers for me.
Tatum: Well, I don't have any ladybug stickers.
Me: Uhhhhhhhh okay.
Tatum: Who delivered your mail?
Me: The mailman.
Tatum: Ohhhhhhhh. Well, Teagan pee'd in my room.

Conversation is always interesting with a 5 year old.

13 comments:

Kim said...

That is tooo cute...
Love the conversation..
She is tooo cute..
Have a Great Evening..

Catherine said...

What a precious piece of mail to receive! That's a keeper for sure!

Fun conversation too. Ahhh...kids! Looking forward to the day when you're telling us about fun conversations you've had with Mia!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is HILARIOUS! I'm glad a kid is torturing you. It's fun. :-)

OziMum said...

The poor girl lives in the bathroom?!!!

I love the picture. Harry draws like that too... but he always makes sure we have fingers and toes (even if he's drawn shoes... there's still toes!)

I wish my head was bigger than my body... I'd have a REALLY BIG head!!! Maybe people would think I'm smart then?!!! Did I just say all that outloud?

Pug Mama said...

I think she got your head just right....smart girl.
;0)

Kayce said...

Love mail like that! What a great way to start my day...with a huge grin!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!!!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

Okay, even though I listened to Tatum's end of the conversation, it was funnier to hear you repeat it.

Noemi said...

AWWW that was too cute!

Robin said...

thanks for the big smile today.. I totally see the resemblance :0) Great job Tatum.

t~ said...

My what a big head you have...

~Enjoy the weekend chickee!

C's Mom said...

I hate it when the guys pee in my room!

You do have quite the noggin' there, lovely!

Too sweet.

crazylady said...

imagine that, hairy ears... it's true what they said.