Top Ten Things I'm Thankful For
10. The ability to become a mother in a non-traditional way. Sometimes life just works out that way...... whether we like it or not.
9. Griffey, my furry soulmate.
8. My house. I love that I'm able to own a house and create a home for myself and Mia.
7. My job. I truly love what I do and it gives me the ability to comfortably provide for myself on my own.
6. The opportunities & freedom that I have as an American citizen. Especially as a woman.
5. Mia's birthmother whose choices helped me to find my daughter.
4. My friends, both new and old.
3. My daughter, Mia, who I don't know yet but I feel in my heart every second.
2. My family whom I love dearly.....enough said.
And finally.......the number one thing I'm thankful for........
1. My health.... any of you who know my history knows why this is at the top of the list. :)
I hope you all enjoy this day and are able to spend it with those that you love. And always remember to remain grateful for the blessings in your lives.