Ok Joannah, this all seems a bit high school to me. I guess that's why I love it! Maybe I'm not that old after all. I'll play along. These are my Four's.......
4 jobs I've had
* telephone researcher- I was the one that called and interrupted your dinner to know if you would "Agree, somewhat agree, disagree, or somewhat disagree". Boy I hated that one.
* slopped chili as a teenager at a Skyline Chili restaurant until I got robbed at gunpoint.
* meter maid- yeah I was the b!tch who wrote the parking tickets.
* my current job- sorry that's all ya get.
4 movies I could watch over & over
* Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the original... not the creepy re-make. Sorry JD fans)
* The Color Purple
* St Elmo's Fire
* anything with Julia Roberts (love her)
4 places I've lived
* Dayton, Ohio
* uh.. well yeah that's it.
4 TV shows I love to watch (thanks to DVR... great invention!)
* Grey's Anatomy ........ McDreamy... need I say more?
* The Closer (where does Brenda Lee hide her gun?)
* Rescue Me ...hilarious!!
* As the World Turns ...OMG! Did I just publicly admit that? Okay everyone's allowed a little guilty pleasure.
4 places I've been on vacation
* a couple of Carribean cruises
* Cancun..... awesome girls trip!
* NYC...... spring '02 to visit WTC site
4 websites I visit daily
* way too many blogs
* Single Adopt China
* my DTC yahoo group
4 fave foods
* ice cream
* just about anything Mexican
* margaritas (whaddya mean it's not a food?!)
4 places I'd like to be right now
* in a size 8
* on a beach with a frozen umbrella drink and a hot waiter to fetch it :)
* sitting out by the fire, in my comfy clothes, on a cool night, looking at the stars, drinking & gabbing with my girls (uh, Connie?)
* but most of all ... in China getting my Mia!
Okay now it's my turn to pass the torch to Jen & Stephe. Consider yourselves tagged!