This is the exact same post from last year just tweaked a tiny bit. I'm always grateful for the blessings in my life and today it just seems right to say them out loud again.
Top Ten Things I'm Thankful For
10. The ability to become a mother in a non-traditional way. Sometimes life just works out that way...... whether we like it or not. I'll be eternally grateful that something in this universe nudged me to go to that adoption fair in '06 instead of '07. Otherwise I would have missed my opportunity with the rule changes in China that no longer allow single applicants.
9. Griffey, my furry soulmate. And the fact that he is home safe and sound where he belongs.
8. My house. I love that I'm able to own a house and create a home for myself and Mia. Every year it gets a little better with the improvements I do and I fall in love with it again. That and every year I owe less on the mortgage. Which really makes me love it even more.
7. My job. I truly love what I do and it gives me the ability to comfortably provide for myself on my own. I'm also grateful that I started at such a young age. That will afford me the ability to retire early.
6. The opportunities & freedom that I have as an American citizen. Especially as a woman.
5. Mia's birthmother... whose choices will help me to find my daughter.
4. My friends, both new and old.
3. My daughter, Mia, who I don't know yet but I feel in my heart every second.
2. My family whom I love dearly.....enough said. And that they're all healthy.
And finally.......the number one thing I'm thankful for........
1. My health.... any of you who know my history knows why this is at the top of the list. :)
I hope you all enjoy this day and are able to spend it with those that you love. And always remember to remain grateful for the blessings in your lives.