Just checking in here quick to let you all know that I'm still alive. Just in case you missed me or something. Smile.
I've been crazy busy with work. Between my primary job and the second only-to-build-the-adoption-fund job, I've been logging a minimum of 53 hours a week. Good for the fund but a little tiring for me. Hopefully it'll only last a couple of months. Maybe less.
My evenings are spent trying to find time for everything else that needs to be done like dishes, laundry, errands, etc. Which means something had to give. So less blogging. But I'm still checking in and reading everyone else's like I regularly do. Just not commenting as much. Too time consuming, ya know.
So here's the dish about Krista's world... in short form.
1. Finally got my new beautiful hot pink I-Pod. Been having fun learning how to use it and downloading music.
2. Doing fairly okay on my new year's resolution diet. Down 15 pounds since Jan 1st. Now trying to actually exercise so it'll come off a little quicker. I swear I'm going to make it up the Great Wall! Carla, I'm going to make you tape me doing the happy dance when I get to the top. (BTW that means you must also make it up The Wall so consider yourself warned.)
3. STILL painting in my bedroom. Only have the time and energy for a little at a time so it's slow going. Almost done though. It's going to look awesome.
4. Got a belated birthday gift from my brother and his girlfriend. Very cool stuff. So cool that it's going to get it's own post as soon as I get some pics taken. So stay tuned for that.
5. Went shopping last Friday with Sam and a group of other China adopters. They were all waiting families in 2005 that met and started this annual shopping trip to a local outlet mall. It was a lot of fun. Met some great people and their beautiful girls. My new friend, Qing, also went. (And I found out that I had spelled her name wrong in the first post about her. Sorry.) Great day!
6. Can't wait for this next batch of referrals! Very interested to see how far they get. Plus some fellow blogger friends are up next and some others are on the bubble. I love referral time but it's so much more fun when I know friends who get referrals. Come on Hannah! And congratulations to another blogger buddy, Johnny, who is in China and just met his son, Christopher! Oh happy day. Lots of babies coming home. Gotta love that.
Can't think of anything else at the moment so that'll have to entertain you for now. I'll stop back by soon.