This is my first experience being tagged and the thanks goes to my new blogger friend Connie .
Yeah... thanks a lot. Okay......... here goes my sevens:
7 things I'd like to do before I die
1. go to Paris
2. get another tattoo
3. sit in Oprah's studio audience
4. fit into a single digit clothing size
5. play with my grandchildren someday
6. fall madly & passionately in love with someone who feels the same
7. live life to the fullest everyday
7 things I cannot do
1. be on time..... ever
2. stop my internet addiction
3. figure out these stupid hot mail codes
4. fit into a single digit clothing size... but we'll see
5. enjoy getting up early (boy am I in for a BIG surprise!)
6. never eat ice cream again
7. betray those that I love
7 things I can do
1. keep my knuckles straight and only bend my finger at the first joint (I'm a double jointed freak of nature)
2. decorate my house (it's my passion & I've been told I'm pretty good at it!)
3. bake the BEST Christmas cookies ever
4. shoot a gun very well.... and I own 2!
5. learn from my past mistakes
6. be an awsome aunt
7. and an even awsome-er mom! :)
7 things I find attractive in a man
1. his personality
2. great crazy spontaneous sense of humor
5. nice eyes
6. a beautiful smile
7. a great ass! (sorry Dad. Just being honest)
7 things I say most often
1. Sorry I'm late.
2. I'm peachy. And how are you?
3. Holy Crap!
5. She won't be home until next summer or fall....
6. F*ck! (trying to clean that one up)
7. I'm really not interested in a relationship right now.
7 books I love
1. anything China related
2. anything adoption related
3. true crime
4. children's books
5.uhhh... okay I watch too much TV
7 movies I love
1. Forest Gump
2. St Elmo's Fire
3. Lethal Weapon 1 thru 4
4. The Color Purple
5. Sleepless in Seattle
6. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the original)
7. ANYTHING with Julia Roberts!
Well.....I'm supposed to tag some people but unfortunately, I don't know anybody to tag who hasn't been tagged already. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, remember? Maybe next time.